Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Life


    This image was taken of my mom in the snow as she was moving her hands and leg in a circular motion, while I was taked the pictuer. Bring forth a blured image of her hands and leg. In adition to this I left the shutter open for 30 seconds to capture this blur image of movement.





    This picture captures my brother boxing, with a slow sutter speed alowing for blured image of my brother hitting the spead bag.



   I create this blere of the background by twerling around holding my cammer in my hands, with a slow shutter spead down.


    The very membories of life the, moments in time were you look back laught ,smile and remember the pasted. That pass by without a sound, without a trace.This is what these blured pictures
captcher the movments of time and life.Stopping time for a breif second.



No comments:

Post a Comment